December 6-10th 

This week we enjoyed creating a fused glass birch tree designs in our Clay for Kids residency.  Students were encouraged to think about what season their trees would be in a picked the colors for the leaves and the ground accordingly.  All students enjoyed the process and it will be exciting to see how our final designs turn out when we get them back in January.

I Can Ask For Help When I Need It / I Can Use Feedback to Make My Work Better / I Can Show Interest in Learning New Things

Residency opportunities like this are a great opportunity for me as the teacher to have an opportunity to observe and evaluate student learning as it relates to the Result Statements for their report cards.







Reminders:

Monday, December 13 - Student Council Craft Fair Day - items are $1 to $5

Tuesday, December 14 - Ramsay Shirt Day

Wednesday, December 15 - Virtual Save-on-Foods Field Trip 9:00am

Wednesday, December 15 - Holiday Sweater Day

Thursday, December 16 - Holiday Hat Day

Friday, December 17 - PJ Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog